TOPIC: Playing my song "Missions" on my balcony through the Jackal

Playing my song "Missions" on my balcony through the Jackal 3 months 2 weeks ago #23586

I played all of the parts on my original recording via guitar synthesis, but I like to solo over it now during my concerts. This is on my balcony in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado where I designed and built my own home 22 years ago.

• RichardinConcert
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Playing my song "Missions" on my balcony through the Jackal 3 months 2 weeks ago #23587

Great song and playing. I envy you. My balcony must be 3 X 4 feet and I do not see myself playing there
The following user(s) said Thank You: RichardinConcert
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone King
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Playing my song "Missions" on my balcony through the Jackal 3 months 2 weeks ago #23589

Thank you! I totally understand. I had to get an engineer's stamp on my blueprints to make it 6' instead of 4' because the floor joists are cantilevered (you can see the handrail bouncing a little). I'm 20' off the ground, which I'm very thankful for, because I had a bear walk under me one night when I was sleeping out there. Thankful I didn't build stairs!

With the right camera placement, no one would even know. You should play on yours!
  • RichardinConcert
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Playing my song "Missions" on my balcony through the Jackal 3 months 2 weeks ago #23590

...and that's how I feel about my recording studio. It's only 11x11 and I can barely move with everything in there!

The following user(s) said Thank You: fatherjacques
  • RichardinConcert
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds