TOPIC: Ben Mcleod (All them Witches) shows off his favourite S-Gear sounds

Ben Mcleod (All them Witches) shows off his favourite S-Gear sounds 2 months 3 weeks ago #21550

The following user(s) said Thank You: mike, fatherjacques, ryentzer
  • glengood87
  • Tone Star
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Ben Mcleod (All them Witches) shows off his favourite S-Gear sounds 2 months 2 weeks ago #21561

Killer demo that shows just how amazing S-Gear is. Big fan of ATW. Thanks for sharing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: glengood87
  • ryentzer
  • Tone Master
Last edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by ryentzer.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Ben Mcleod (All them Witches) shows off his favourite S-Gear sounds 2 months 2 weeks ago #21566

Seems like a very good player and love the raw and honest nature of it (like saying how he thinks the Jackal is ugly 😅 ) Really shows how versatile just a single Amp in S-Gear is!
  • glengood87
  • Tone Star
Last edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by glengood87.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Ben Mcleod (All them Witches) shows off his favourite S-Gear sounds 2 months 2 weeks ago #21623

Agree, great demo, but I'm struggling to get anywhere close to the tones he is getting. I signed up for the forum hoping I can communicate with Mike (or whoever responded) from Scuffham Amps on YouTube and clarify a few things. I'll start a new thread but I wanted a moderator to at least know I'm the same guy asking questions on this YouTube video :)

JM
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Ben Mcleod (All them Witches) shows off his favourite S-Gear sounds 2 months 1 week ago #21631

canyonero wrote:

Agree, great demo, but I'm struggling to get anywhere close to the tones he is getting. I signed up for the forum hoping I can communicate with Mike (or whoever responded) from Scuffham Amps on YouTube and clarify a few things. I'll start a new thread but I wanted a moderator to at least know I'm the same guy asking questions on this YouTube video :)

JM

Hi canyonero, welcome to the forum. The best way to contact me is to send a message via support . I am active here on the forum but it isn't the primary support channel. That said, I think your question is a good one for forum and the S-Gear community.
The following user(s) said Thank You: canyonero
  • mike
  • Administrator
Last edit: 2 months 1 week ago by mike.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds