TOPIC: Federico Accardo

Federico Accardo 4 months 4 days ago #20424

Hi everybody,

I've been testing several amp simulator softwares fot a while and I can easily say that the sound of S-Gear is the closest thing to a real mic'ed head amp.
I love the tone and I can see that the mind behind this, has been dealing with proper hardware, lovely touch the blinking light waiting for the confirmation push, in order to save the preset, proper old school style :)
I have to say the interface it's quite tricky sometimes, but there's a lot of room for improvements, the sound is way better than other famous companies that might use more aggresive marketing and fancy design, but the tone is not even close to this one.... Keep up the good work.
Here's a quick video of me playing a snippet of a Andy Timmons' song, sorry for the video format, which is intended for Instagram only, and sorry for the advertisement but these videos are connected to the release of my up and coming EP.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mike, fatherjacques, Bill D, ges, cojoguitar
  • PurpleEyes82
  • Tone Seeker
Last edit: 4 months 4 days ago by PurpleEyes82.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Federico Accardo 2 months 1 week ago #20629

Sounds great! Very good playing & your getting great Tone, Thanks for sharing! .....Ray
The following user(s) said Thank You: PurpleEyes82
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Federico Accardo 2 months 1 week ago #20630

PurpleEyes82 wrote:

Hi everybody,
video of me playing a snippet of a Andy Timmons' song,
The snippet you played belongs to a song by one of the greatests Italian artists of all time, Lucio Dalla, called "Caruso".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucio_Dalla

FYI.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Federico Accardo 1 month 2 weeks ago #20735

Very nice tone, really close to the original by the way!
thanks for sharing this
The following user(s) said Thank You: PurpleEyes82
  • Stefano Pedrini
  • Tone Seeker
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Federico Accardo 1 month 2 days ago #20962

thank you all for the kind words,

I know Lucio Dalla but this song has nothing to do with that, it's an Andy Timmons' song called 'Gone'
  • PurpleEyes82
  • Tone Seeker
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Federico Accardo 4 weeks 1 day ago #20987

Nice. Wish I had hands like that. Looks like those fingers could reach half-way down the neck!
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds