TOPIC: album trailer with all guitar parts by S-Gear : Han Uil - Esopteric Euphony

album trailer with all guitar parts by S-Gear : Han Uil - Esopteric Euphony 4 months 3 weeks ago #19795

Hi all,

I wanted to share this video with you. It's an album trailer for my new solo album. All guitars are done with S-Gear. So I think about all the different amps are used on these songs. But I think The Stealer is the ons you will hear the most :-)

I hope you will like it :)

Take care,
Han Uil

www.hanuil.com
www.tumbletown.nl
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike, ges
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

album trailer with all guitar parts by S-Gear : Han Uil - Esopteric Euphony 4 months 3 weeks ago #19796

Trailer very well done. Great music! :good job: :rock out:
The following user(s) said Thank You: han_uil
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

album trailer with all guitar parts by S-Gear : Han Uil - Esopteric Euphony 4 months 3 weeks ago #19806

Always great to hear good mixed album recorded with amp sims!
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

album trailer with all guitar parts by S-Gear : Han Uil - Esopteric Euphony 4 months 2 weeks ago #19811

Thank you both for your kind words! :)
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

album trailer with all guitar parts by S-Gear : Han Uil - Esopteric Euphony 4 months 2 weeks ago #19815

Very nice, sounds like kind of a prog concept album, is it already published?
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

album trailer with all guitar parts by S-Gear : Han Uil - Esopteric Euphony 4 months 2 weeks ago #19821

Hi mohi,

Thank you. It is a prog album, but no concept album. I think it could be labeled as a crossover prog record.
It's not yet published, but it will be released on June 6th
If you're interested, you can check hanuil.bandcamp.com/album/esoteric-euphony for more details :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mohi
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds