TOPIC: 365 Improvisation Challenge

365 Improvisation Challenge 3 months 2 weeks ago #17791

Day 35: Afternoon impro at 3PM. This time I plugged my Martin straight into RME and tested the Hold function in S-Gear's Room Thing. Needless to say, the piezo sounded pretty nasty, but the ambient sound was great.

• AMAN
  • Tone Star
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

365 Improvisation Challenge 3 months 1 week ago #17850

Week number six: Survived

D36: Evening impro at 8:30PM. Dead tired. I was practically sleeping already, had a hard time even keeping my eyes open. Zzzz...

D37: Evening impro at 10PM. Had a nice sound from S-Gear with Danelectro and decided to get some odd-note action going on. It was mostly fun. Mostly.

D38: Evening impro at 8PM.

D39: Evening impro at 10PM. Zesus these .007" strings! Absolutely hard to play as soft as these require! :D

D40: In fact, this was recorded the next day, because I had absolutely no time to do it on the exact day.

D41: Have no recall what this included. Well, gonna find out next...

D42: Should play this kinda stuff standing on my feet, easier that way to get the rhythm to spank and flow.
  • AMAN
  • Tone Star
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

365 Improvisation Challenge 3 months 1 week ago #17865

Hi Aman,

Well done for keeping the pace :gripped: :thumbs up:

I haven't been able to follow every video daily but catching up today I'm hearing some great ideas - especially the last couple of days. I still can't get my head around how you can/will manage to produce a video every day!!!

Cheers,
Mike

ps. it seems like you own 365 guitars too!
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
The following user(s) said Thank You: AMAN

365 Improvisation Challenge 3 months 1 week ago #17872

mike wrote:
Hi Aman,

Well done for keeping the pace :gripped: :thumbs up:

I haven't been able to follow every video daily but catching up today I'm hearing some great ideas - especially the last couple of days. I still can't get my head around how you can/will manage to produce a video every day!!!

Cheers,
Mike

ps. it seems like you own 365 guitars too!

Thanks Mike!

Somedays it feels like a chore, but doesn't take too much time, because it is what it is :) No preparations, no second takes, no fixing/mixing the sound later on, etc. I even record the output from my interface straight in to the camera so I have no changes to mess with the guitar sound later :)

...365 guitars, well, maybe that's a challenge for next year :D

Here's this week so far:
Day 43:

Day 44:

Day 45:

Day 46:
  • AMAN
  • Tone Star
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

365 Improvisation Challenge 2 months 2 weeks ago #17963

Huh, here's impros from past two and a half weeks. Been super busy, but managed to keep up with the challenge.

Day 65:

Day 64:

Day 63:

Day 62:

Day 61:

Day 60:

Day 59:

Day 58:

Day 57:

Day 56:

Day 55:

Day 54: