TOPIC: My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 4 weeks ago #23131

I will use my MC8 and Arturia Minilab to control the racks.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mike, kierank
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone King
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 4 weeks ago #23132

Pretty cool setup fatherjacques. Very neat, clean, and organized. Thank you for sharing it. I own Gig Performer but I have not actually used it. Like so many other things I have bought! I am hopeless...
:P

t_b_o_t
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatherjacques
  • the_bear_over_there
  • Tone Star
Last edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by the_bear_over_there.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 4 weeks ago #23133

I bought it some time ago but just decided to try it this week.
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone King
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 4 weeks ago #23134

I’ve mentioned it here before, but I really like how I can easily control my midi controllable pedal switcher and boost/distortion pedal from within Gig Performer, saving settings in the Gig Performer presets (rackspaces). Best of both analog and digital worlds.
  • kierank
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 3 weeks ago #23135

I updated my Rig with THE WAFARER AMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone King
Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by fatherjacques.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 3 weeks ago #23136

nice! thanks for posting.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 3 weeks ago #23141

UPDATED WITH ALL S GEAR 2 AMPS AND OTHER THINGS

The following user(s) said Thank You: Audiofil
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone King
Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by fatherjacques.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 2 weeks ago #23169

Very beautiful design! Keep rocking!
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatherjacques
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 2 weeks ago #23171

Here are two updated Files. One with ONE BIG RIG where you can switch from amp to amp. One Rack space per amp.

The other is SEPARATE RIGS where you only have one amp per RiG.
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone King
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 6 days ago #23193

Is it possible to use the Beheringer 1010 with Gig Performer to change racks and get more control over each preset? e.g. switch between A/B amp, On/Off effect like flanger? etc
Humbuckr
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 6 days ago #23194

I think so. If you link the FB1010 to the widget in Gig Performer.
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone King
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 6 days ago #23195

"the widget"? I hooked up the 1010 to my focusrite and routed the midi in to a the midi monitor. the two expression pedals register CC messages just fine. CC27 and CC7. what does NOT happen is the detection of any of the 10 preset buttons. nada. I imagine I need the "learn" the buttons but despite looking around and reading docs no progress. I would love to use my #1 preset as a tap temp knob for example and the other knobs to control FX and amps
Humbuckr
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 5 days ago #23197

The important point is what midi messages do your fcb1010 switches send: PC messages or CC messages?

If it’s PC messages, then Gig Performer will use those to change the ‘rackspaces’ by default. If you want the buttons to change parameters in S-Gear, then the need to be sending CC messages.

Also, the best option for Gig Performer is *not* to route midi inputs directly to the S-Gear plugin (in Wiring view). Instead, you add a widget, map that to the S-Gear parameter you want to control, then midi learn the widget to the fcb1010 button.

Amp A/B works a little differently, but there are simple ways to get that to work in the widget settings.

Best thing would be to seek advice on the Gig Performer forum.
  • kierank
  • Tone Master
Last edit: 2 months 5 days ago by kierank.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 5 days ago #23198

Thanks for the guidance. I imagine this is like a lot of things - once the pattern is understood its straightforward to add widgets for control. Its supposed to rain 6 inches in Portland this weekend so I should have some quality time with Gig
Humbuckr
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

My Gig Performer Rig for The Stealer and other plug-ins I use from time to time 2 months 5 days ago #23199

This video was super helpful
Humbuckr
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds