TOPIC: Nice Blues Preset in the vein of Gary Moore All the years are passing by

Nice Blues Preset in the vein of Gary Moore All the years are passing by 2 months 3 weeks ago #19775

This is a preset I use (with Headphones) to jam on Gary Moore's song All the years are passing by. This is my go to Blues preset for the Stealer

I hope you like it
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: orda3000, mr-es335
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Nice Blues Preset in the vein of Gary Moore All the years are passing by 2 months 3 weeks ago #19776

fatherjacques,
Bit too much verb, bass and gain - but all are easily correctable.
The Stealer always seems to work well in blues situations.

One thing, roomthing displays [USER Mode : Hall 1 < no preset >!
  • mr-es335
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Nice Blues Preset in the vein of Gary Moore All the years are passing by 2 months 3 weeks ago #19778

Thanks for the comments. It is always usefull and welcome when somebody take time to comment.

The reverb is not Hall thing. It is a modified Fresh Air preset. My guitar is pretty bright and has pretty low output pickups. However I put a little bit morre gain than on the track. This way I can play more with my volume and I prefer that. I was giving the track name as a reference.

I took a print screen of the preset for the reverb.

Jacques
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr-es335
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone Master
Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by fatherjacques.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Nice Blues Preset in the vein of Gary Moore All the years are passing by 2 months 3 weeks ago #19779

Jacques,
I thought that the device presets were stored with the preset itself. Is this not the case?
Attachments:
  • mr-es335
  • Tone Master
Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by mr-es335.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Nice Blues Preset in the vein of Gary Moore All the years are passing by 2 months 3 weeks ago #19780

Nice preset, great fun with my Telecaster!

Regarding the < No Preset > displayed on RoomThing. All the correct settings are stored within the main preset, however, because the original device preset used for the reverb is not present, then the RoomThing display will show '< No Preset >' because there is no reference. Maybe someone can suggest a better message?

Cheers,
Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatherjacques
  • mike
  • Administrator
Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by mike.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Nice Blues Preset in the vein of Gary Moore All the years are passing by 2 months 3 weeks ago #19782

Mike,
Maybe someone can suggest a better message?
... I am not sure if the < no preset > message is inappropriate, as it the indication is indeed accurate.

What needs to be done here is that if an S-Gear preset is uploaded, that any/all device presets are provided as well with notes reflecting such.
  • mr-es335
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Nice Blues Preset in the vein of Gary Moore All the years are passing by 2 months 1 week ago #19832

Thanks
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds