TOPIC: Improved IR loading

Improved IR loading 1 year 8 months ago #21058

One of the few things I miss in S-Gear is a good way to browse/load external IRs-

I've built up a fairly large collection of IRs over the years and I like to browse them to decide what sounds best for a certain sound. In S-Gear I first have to decide on a number of external IRs to load into the S-Gear browser and then from there I can load them in the ProConvolver. I find that this makes browsing almost impossible.

For me it would be a great improvement to be able to pick a directory of my choice and then see a list of IRs in that directory and be able to load any of these directly into ProConvolver. Check for example the STL/Ignite Nadir loader that behaves this way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mohi, mtbh, Dallon426, chucky88, Wurli
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Improved IR loading 1 year 8 months ago #21060

I already talked to Mike about this topic not long ago. and I agree with what you say. Working with ownhammer libraries is crazy. facilitating things would be helpful
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Improved IR loading 1 year 8 months ago #21074

I agree with everything said by klinge. Please, make it happen in an update :)
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Improved IR loading 1 year 3 weeks ago #22161

Using the latest update, I found you can just open your IR folder and drag and drop one right onto the Convolver to audition it. Much faster than loading them in the Impulses list first. The advantage of importing them into the Impulses list is that you can step through them with the down arrow and enter keys, but in my case the list becomes too long.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtbh, klinge
Last edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by jashlock.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds