TOPIC: scrolling presets

scrolling presets 4 months 4 weeks ago #20364

I cannot seem to get this to work. So, lets just say I would love to see an assignable preset change.
I would like to be able to use any key I desire to scroll through the presets, but specifically it would be nice tu use the arrow keys on a keyboard and a footswitch. Correct me if I am wrong on this, I know I can use the mouse wheel if I hover it over the preset arrows.

In fact I would like to be able to assign any keyboard shortcut to almost any parameter in S-gear.
  • Dallon426
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

scrolling presets 4 months 3 weeks ago #20396

Dallon426 wrote:

I cannot seem to get this to work. So, lets just say I would love to see an assignable preset change.
I would like to be able to use any key I desire to scroll through the presets, but specifically it would be nice tu use the arrow keys on a keyboard and a footswitch. Correct me if I am wrong on this, I know I can use the mouse wheel if I hover it over the preset arrows.

In fact I would like to be able to assign any keyboard shortcut to almost any parameter in S-gear.

You should be able to use the arrow keys currently, as long as the preset list has focus. i.e you need to click on the list first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dallon426
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

scrolling presets 4 months 5 days ago #20422

Hi Mike, It would also be nice to be able to scroll quickly with an arrow on the keyboard, mouse, or any midi controller on any parameter. For instance in room thing, it would be nice to quickly scroll through the presets without having to click and use the mouse. This will help with quicker sound designing process and will help with workflow. I really think allowing the customer to have control via key commands would be a great addition. Each person likes to work a certain way and I know that for my tastes I like to work quick and I like to select and scroll through presets fast. I think that might help.

What are your thoughts?
  • Dallon426
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

scrolling presets 4 months 5 days ago #20423

Dallon426 wrote:

I really think allowing the customer to have control via key commands would be a great addition.

Absolutely agree with this. I am very keen to provide comprehensive keyboard control so that the software can be more accessible to blind users.

Mike
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds