TOPIC: scrolling presets

scrolling presets 1 week 6 days ago #20364

I cannot seem to get this to work. So, lets just say I would love to see an assignable preset change.
I would like to be able to use any key I desire to scroll through the presets, but specifically it would be nice tu use the arrow keys on a keyboard and a footswitch. Correct me if I am wrong on this, I know I can use the mouse wheel if I hover it over the preset arrows.

In fact I would like to be able to assign any keyboard shortcut to almost any parameter in S-gear.
  • Dallon426
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

scrolling presets 6 days 21 hours ago #20396

Dallon426 wrote:

I cannot seem to get this to work. So, lets just say I would love to see an assignable preset change.
I would like to be able to use any key I desire to scroll through the presets, but specifically it would be nice tu use the arrow keys on a keyboard and a footswitch. Correct me if I am wrong on this, I know I can use the mouse wheel if I hover it over the preset arrows.

In fact I would like to be able to assign any keyboard shortcut to almost any parameter in S-gear.

You should be able to use the arrow keys currently, as long as the preset list has focus. i.e you need to click on the list first.
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds