TOPIC: Input and Output settings

Input and Output settings 3 months 4 days ago #20193

Hi all,

Am I the only one that would love to see the input and output settings in the lower right as global, rather than per preset? I find that I am constantly needing to adjust the output level specifically where I switch presets. The way in which my monitoring system is setup leaves me constantly turn down the output with every preset.

Thoughts?
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Input and Output settings 3 months 4 days ago #20194

jermg77 wrote:

Am I the only one that would love to see the input and output settings in the lower right as global, rather than per preset?
I'd say most probably so...
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Input and Output settings 3 months 3 days ago #20196

Do you use S-Gear standalone? Probably the easiest thing is to use S-Gear in a plugin host, which which give you global control of input and output.

Does your audio interface include any mixer tools?
  • kierank
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Input and Output settings 3 weeks 1 day ago #20437

The input stage can be used as another gain stage into the preamp which I'm guessing,is why there is the discrepancy. I like your idea though. Maybe we need a preset lock, to lock the in and out when changing presets.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Input and Output settings 3 weeks 1 day ago #20438

kierank wrote:

Do you use S-Gear standalone? Probably the easiest thing is to use S-Gear in a plugin host, which which give you global control of input and output.

Does your audio interface include any mixer tools?

By this, do you mean the mixer in the daw, or that S Gear changes it's behaviour?
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds