TOPIC: More MODS

More MODS 11 months 2 weeks ago #18880

if there's any chance to add Harmonizer that would be great !!!
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

More MODS 11 months 2 weeks ago #18888

No one vendor can provide all the different effects all players need. So here’s hoping Mike provides routing options to allow VST/AU effect plugins at various points in the signal chain - before preamp (front of the amp effects), between pream and power amp, between power amp and speaker, and post speaker.

But I also hope he lends his ear and hand to some of the key effects we all need: Drive Thing, Compressor, phaser, uni-vibe, Octavia, etc. because getting these fundamental and timeless effects right would be minimal for providing a digital guitar system.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

More MODS 11 months 2 weeks ago #18895

jamsden wrote:

key effects we all need: Drive Thing, Compressor, phaser, uni-vibe, Octavia, etc. because getting these fundamental and timeless effects right would be minimal for providing a digital guitar system.
Well... as I've said before, the free version of Amplitube 4 does provide all the necessary effects, including all the ones you've cited, being even decent-sounding. The paying version offers even more of them, and some are even quite good, like the Leslie cabinets and the Fulltone OCD OD, not to mention not one, but two harmonizers like the one asked by the OP.

In the last eighteen months or so, the musical projects I'm involved with require the use of effects no present in S-Gear, so I tried Amplitube 4 and it soon became my software of choice for live and even in the studio every time jangly Vox tones are called for... an incredible value, considering the price! ;)

Tone-wise, Amplitube 4 is no S-Gear, mind you... but, live gets the job done in a decent way and I still get to use S-Gear in the studio, when the effects are usually added after the take.
Last edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by LtKojak.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

More MODS 11 months 2 weeks ago #18896

Understood. But what if Mike produced these other effects with the same flexibility, quality and tone that the current S-Gear amps and effects have? Wouldn’t that be interesting.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

More MODS 11 months 2 weeks ago #18903

jamsden wrote:

Understood. But what if Mike produced these other effects with the same flexibility, quality and tone that the current S-Gear amps and effects have? Wouldn’t that be interesting.
Yes, that would be beyond wonderful! However, I don't see it happening any time soon, I'm afraid.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aristoteles D
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds