Tremelo 11 months 3 weeks ago #18857

Tremelo would be nice.
:whistle:
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Tremelo 11 months 3 weeks ago #18859

Wayfarer has an excellent tremolo.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Tremelo 11 months 3 weeks ago #18861

I you’re wondering why the tremolo curcit isn’t in all the S-Gear amps, its probably because the tremolo circuit in a tube amp as impact on tone/gain, even when its off. Mike may have wanted to avoid this in some amps, while making sure its authentic in at least one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yurodivi
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Tremelo 11 months 2 weeks ago #18864

Last edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by spinner.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Tremelo 11 months 2 weeks ago #18873

I do agree that it would be nice to offer a tremolo option in amps other than the Wayfarer. Ideally this should be implemented between the pre- and power-amp sections rather than as a post effect. A long term wish would be to provide an effects loop breakout routing which would allow to place rack modules between the pre- and power-amp sections. The alternative would be to implement tremolo for each amp individually.

Cheers,
Mike
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Tremelo 11 months 2 weeks ago #18878

I like the tremolo from Wayfarer, but since I've also got the Tremulator by Soundtoys (fantastic!) I have no need for it within the other amps.

Keep an eye for Soundtoys' promotion sales on Halloween, Thanksgiving day, Boxing Day, etc., because you could buy some REALLY good effects from them for cheaper (EchoBoy, Echoboy Jr., Tremulator).
  • asintoras
  • Tone Master
My instrumental EP: doctor7.bandcamp.com/album/political-rollercoaster
My other EP with songs: doctor7.bandcamp.com/album/three-ways-of-telling-a-story
I am an artist endorsed by Kinman pickups.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Tremelo 11 months 2 weeks ago #18884

+1 for an effects breakout loop.
  • kirkbowman
  • Tone Star
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds