TOPIC: What would you like to see in S-gear 3.0

What would you like to see in S-gear 3.0 2 months 2 weeks ago #22105

My 2 cents:

Drive thing, with a selection of ODs, Boosters and optionally Distortion pedals.

Comp thing, pre (pedal style) and post, in case you use it stand alone.

A global EQ would be great, actually I miss a lot having a Low / Pass filter for example in the cab section, sometimes presets turn to be a bit boomy and cutting bass won't be the solution.

A Friedman BE alike amp, or a Stealer with more gain.

Folders / banks, you name it, for impulses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Metz
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

What would you like to see in S-gear 3.0 1 month 4 weeks ago #22202

Amps:
- Vox AC30
- Orange AD30

Something geared towards a Bass guitar would also be welcome. And perhaps some sort of plugin that would auto-magically make me a better player?
  • featherman15
  • Tone Seeker
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

What would you like to see in S-gear 3.0 1 month 3 weeks ago #22212

S-gear 3.0
  • Studiostriver
  • Tone Master
None existing
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

What would you like to see in S-gear 3.0 1 month 2 weeks ago #22219

To me the features are great. Takes a little while to get used to the mystery Hybrid amps.
S Gear has the dynamics and the touch and feel down way better than everybody else. The one thing that I feel S Gear and every other amp sim lacks is the ability to emulate high frequency distortion. There is some natural characteristic of analog distortion, which has never been replicated exactly in the digital world. Can’t put my finger on it, and it gets better all the time. As a matter of fact the technology is about 94% there, it’s that last bit that seems quite elusive. High gain is no problem, because who cares anyway, but that Fender/Vox/early Marshall/ Mesa Mk 1 subtle overdrive and distortion ain’t quite there.
  • htieksppircs
  • Tone Seeker
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

What would you like to see in S-gear 3.0 1 month 2 weeks ago #22222

possibly a rack for gain and better drive shaping would be great....tube choices would be a jackpot...as excellent as the amps already are, something along these possibilities would be fantastic
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

What would you like to see in S-gear 3.0 3 weeks 20 hours ago #22282

Would love that the 'Default tempo' in the S-gear VST3 would have an option to sync automatically to the host, For instance to a DAW
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

What would you like to see in S-gear 3.0 2 weeks 6 days ago #22287

I'd like to see a Fender Bassman amp model.
www.johnplainsong.com
Newest album "Strange Tales" now available! S-Gear used throughout the production.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds