TOPIC: Cannot see any presets with VST3 version of S-Gear in Studio One 5.5.x

Cannot see any presets with VST3 version of S-Gear in Studio One 5.5.x 2 weeks 5 days ago #23616

New user - just installed S-gear today and so far - very impressed with the sounds and options. Install seems to be solid - standalone version is up and running and I can see all my presets.

When I load the VST2_x64 version of S-Gear in Studio One 5.5 - all is well. Presets are available and work as advertised. However - if I drop the VST2 version and replace it with the VST3 version - plugin loads but no presets come along for the ride.

What am I missing here? And - why is there no option to have the S-Gear installer let me install my plugins where I need them to go rather than placing them in some random folder on the C drive?

Appreciate any tips on how to get both VST2 and VST3 plugins to display all presets.

Cheers

Sonic.
  • Sonicmojo
  • Tone Seeker
Last edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by Sonicmojo.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Cannot see any presets with VST3 version of S-Gear in Studio One 5.5.x 2 weeks 4 days ago #23617

Hi Sonic,

I'm not sure why you cannot see S-Gear Presets with the VST3. I assume that you have the FACTORY bank loaded. It may be best if you could send a message via support , then we can work through the problem.

Regarding the installer. VST3 plug-ins are installed to the fixed location as per the spec. For VST2 we recommend to use the default S-Gear VST folder, but of couse you can move the dll manually if you wish.

Cheers,
Mike
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Cannot see any presets with VST3 version of S-Gear in Studio One 5.5.x 2 weeks 4 days ago #23618

Mike

Just sent in a support request - will connect with more (like screencaps etc) when I hear back.

Cheers!

Sonic.
  • Sonicmojo
  • Tone Seeker
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds