TOPIC: Clicks and Pops in DAW

Clicks and Pops in DAW 9 months 2 weeks ago #23162

I have just found out about Scuffman amps and I must say, I freaking love them already!
I was testing out Amplitube for quite some time now and there was just something missing from it... they lacked "soul", and I definitely already found it here! xD

Anyway, in the standalone client, its working perfectly! But as soon as I use it in my DAW (Fl Studio) there is a bunch of constant clicks and pops. I have used Amplitube, Bias FX, and many other amp sims, and they all worked fine, so im not sure the problem here.
I adjusted the buffer size and that didn't help. I checked my CPU load and it was always around 8%. I feel that this may be a bug with the vst, but im not sure.

Hopefully someone can help me out here because I am already in love with this software D:

edit: I was fooling around with S gear in the DAW, and it crashed on me twice when switching through presets. I hope this can get fixed because I am so keen to buy this when trial is over.
  • Jordatory
  • Tone Seeker
Last edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by Jordatory.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Clicks and Pops in DAW 9 months 2 weeks ago #23163

With FL Studio it is necessary to configure fixed sized buffers for the plug-in. Please see the following support note:
www.scuffhamamps.com/support/troubleshoo...size-buffers-setting

Cheers,
Mike
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Clicks and Pops in DAW 9 months 2 weeks ago #23164

Perfect! Thank you so much :D
  • Jordatory
  • Tone Seeker
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds