TOPIC: No color representation in the dropdownlist of the currently active preset

No color representation in the dropdownlist of the currently active preset 7 months 4 weeks ago #22398

There is no color representation in the dropdownlist of the currently active preset. All is white. The same on Room thing, Delay, Pro Convolver Cab and so on.
I use V.2.97 on Windows 10 (light or dark default color, its the same). It is the same in windows 7 too.
This is very annoying, because I often have similar presets next to each other. I always look for names, but not for numbers. Is there a quick solution or does it belong on the wish list?

Erich
Last edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by erichg.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

No color representation in the dropdownlist of the currently active preset 7 months 3 weeks ago #22402

With v2.9 you can use the dedicated Preset list which will highlight the currently loaded preset.

The system pop-up menu for quick preset selection is generated by the operating system. I'm not aware of a way to change the colour of a single entry. It may be possible to introduce a tick mark next to the currently loaded preset. This would an item for the wishlist.
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

No color representation in the dropdownlist of the currently active preset 7 months 3 weeks ago #22404

Thanks Mike for your answer.
Yes, the dedicated Preset list highlights the currently loaded preset. So I thought it would be easy to do in the quick preset selection.
In the user manuals everything is so nice "blue on black". :-) (Great song by Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
Ok, a tick mark would be nice too. The list numbers are a limited help when searching - you always have to look again. Too much for the brain.
We all do not like this poking in the fog. A small eye catcher would be nice.
Erich
Last edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by erichg.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds