TOPIC: No Sound Output- Help needed...

No Sound Output- Help needed... 7 months 4 weeks ago #22395

Hi All-
I was excited to do a trial of V2.9 but I cannot get "any" sound out.

S-Gear V2.9- Standalone demo
Windows10
UMC204HD interface w/updated Behringer driver (today) Guitar IN to this and connected to PC via USB.

***I am getting signal IN/OUT as I see it on the interface and the S-Gear meters*** Just no sound.

I have read everything including the manual and troubleshot a lot. I tried listening via speakers, headphones and nothing. The control panel says Asio driver. I don't think the UMC204 uses an Asio driver. On other interfaces, I get sound only when I select the Windows or Direct driver option.

Also, is it recommended to use the UMC204HD interface as the Input and as the Output (will I get effects- seemed to be a dry, unprocessed guitar signal only in the past with other plug ins.) I have used headphones out from the PC and that seemed to sound better. With S-Gear though, still nothing- zero sound no matter what I try.

Thanks!
  • Strat101!
  • Tone Seeker
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

No Sound Output- Help needed... 7 months 4 weeks ago #22396

Use the ASIO driver provided with your UMC204HD.

Make sure that the UMC204HD is used for both input and output in the S-Gear audio routing screen.

On the UMC204HD, make sure that the mix control is set to PB (playback from the computer).

This configuration should work! Please let us know the status.
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

No Sound Output- Help needed... 7 months 4 weeks ago #22397

The ASIO driver is "BEHRINGER_UMC_v4.59.0_2019-03-14_setup.exe" (inside "UMC-Driver_4-59-0.zip")
Works very good with Windows 10
You can't find it on the page of UMC204HD (nobody understands why, that is the secret of Behringer)
Link: www.behringer.com/search-results.html?qu...tr=UMC-Driver_4-59-0
Scroll down 2 or 3 times, here are the UMC drivers. Good luck!

Erich
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds