TOPIC: Stand alone not working.

Stand alone not working. 10 months 3 weeks ago #22057

Is anyone else having problems running S-Gear in stand alone mode? It worked fine when I first bought the program a few months ago so I'm not sure if it's something I've done? S-Gear works fine running in my DAW as a plugin (Reaper) so I know I have the audio settings set correctly there - I'm running Win 10 and updated to V2. recently. When I try to run it in stand alone mode though the audio and midi config box comes up. I have to reset the driver to the Audiobox ASIO driver but the device status says 'stopped' and I can't change the sample rate. I've tried the ASIO config and Restart buttons but nothing happens when pressed. I then go into audio routing - occasionally it gives me the option to change the input left and right connections but more often than not they're greyed out. When I do manage to change the Audiobox inputs 1 & 2 S-Gear just closes every time when I press OK.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Stand alone not working. 10 months 3 weeks ago #22058

Hi simonc61, please send a message via support . We'll try to help resolve.
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Stand alone not working. 10 months 3 weeks ago #22063

Ah, thought my post had been deleted. Will do.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Stand alone not working. 10 months 2 days ago #22194

FWIW i too have this problem. I emailed support just now and hope there is a solution. love the sounds of this plugin!
  • maltomario
  • Tone Seeker
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Stand alone not working. 6 months 2 days ago #22612

Hi there !
The exact same thing happened to me. Is there a fix to the problem ?
  • mashcottin
  • Tone Seeker
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Stand alone not working. 6 months 2 days ago #22613

If you find that the Audio Device will not start or you have problems with routing selection, try the following steps:

1. Update S-Gear to v2.98, there have been some ASIO driver handling fixes in recent releases.
  2. Make sure your Audio Interface drivers are up to date.
  3. Clear S-Gear audio settings in the registry (see the following support note):
  4. www.scuffhamamps.com/support/troubleshoo...evice-driver-windows

If you still have problems then please contact support and provide details of your system and what you have tried.
The following user(s) said Thank You: peter.geary@gmail.com
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Stand alone not working. 6 months 20 hours ago #22621

Actually I mange to fix it, apparently, by accident.
In the beginning I upgrade to 2.9 because I changed my computer, but I had the issue mentioned on this thread.
So I wanted to see if my old version 2.7 was working on my new computer. I couldn't activate it, however the demo version was working fine. So right after I reinstalled the 2.9 version without deleting the older one, and now it is working properly. I don't know why...
  • mashcottin
  • Tone Seeker
Last edit: 6 months 20 hours ago by mashcottin.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds