TOPIC: S-Gear Crashing Fl Studio

S-Gear Crashing Fl Studio 6 days 1 hour ago #21562

I just recently built a new computer, and I cannot for the life of me get S-Gear operational without it completely crashing FL Studio. I've tried almost everything. This version of S-Gear seems to be a VST3 and the installation on my previous machine is only VST, but I can't find out where to download the VST only version. PLEASE HELP!!! I don't have ANY issues on my other machine...

I'm using Focusrite 2i2. i9 9900k processor, 32g of ram, RTX 2070 super graphics card. Please help. I'm at a standstill in my production....
  • powerupthemachine
  • Tone Seeker
Last edit: 6 days 1 hour ago by powerupthemachine.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

S-Gear Crashing Fl Studio 6 days 43 minutes ago #21564

To use the S-Gear VST2 plug-in, add the S-Gear VST folder to the list of folders scanned by fruity loops:

C:\Program Files\Scuffham Amps\S-Gear_VST\

Instructions here:
www.image-line.com/support/flstudio_onli...nvsettings_files.htm
Manage Plug-ins->Add Path

To run S-Gear in FL Studio you also need to configure wrapper settings for fixed size buffer.

I hope this helps but if you are still having problems, please send a message to support .
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

S-Gear Crashing Fl Studio 6 days 34 minutes ago #21565

Thanks for the reply. Yea, I figured it out. Came on here to provide an update. Everyone seems to be talking about fixed buffer size in FL Studio, but they should really clarify that it's fixed buffer size in S-Gear. Not FL Studio. Click on the little gear icon to the right of the arrow on the top left side of the plugin itself.

Then click on the other gear+plug icon once that menu appears. Then you'll see 'fixed buffer size' on the bottom right of the green button selections. Click that. It fixed the static, clicking & popping, and crashing.
  • powerupthemachine
  • Tone Seeker
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds