TOPIC: Dating other Amp Sims

Dating other Amp Sims 1 month 2 weeks ago #23947

I have a confession. In my search for the best tones/ live gigging solution I installed "other" amp sims, mapped my FCB1010 controller in a zillion ways within Ableton. I won't get into the weeds of my journey but do want to mention the basic truth is that I have yet to find anything, paid or free that gets the job done like S-Gear.

Mike's solution is built for players who want the shortest distance between their guitar and their ears. There are lots of cool features in other solutions but they don't come close to the quality of tones with the least amount of effort. With the other solutions I spent my time hunting around preset stores, turning ga-zillions of knobs... what I wasn't doing was making music.

when I fire up S-Gear I just play and smile. So no more online guitar dating for this guy I am happily married to S-Gear for the foreseeable future.
  • humbuckr
  • Tone Master
Humbuckr
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Dating other Amp Sims 1 month 1 week ago #23965

you wasn't dating other plugins,you was cheating :P
  • NightWalker
  • Tone Master
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by NightWalker.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Dating other Amp Sims 1 month 1 week ago #23969

The grass can look very green…
  • humbuckr
  • Tone Master
Humbuckr
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Dating other Amp Sims 1 month 6 days ago #23980

Hey folks,

I’m pretty new to the forum. I was looking for guitar amp sims for a while now. And then I heard a comparison of different amp sims - scuffham just blew me away! The first real sounding amp sims for low/mid gain settings! It has all I ever wanted! Thx for that! I’m a totally happy s-gear user now!

Btw, i dropped all the other 'ampfriends'. Now I’m ready to getting married
The following user(s) said Thank You: humbuckr
  • funkylocalhero
  • Tone Seeker
keep it funky
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds