TOPIC: Plugin Cubase

Plugin Cubase 4 months 3 weeks ago #23606

Hi, I am using Cubase 12 and curious as to why s-gear opens like this. No other plugins I use open with this grey area around.. It is no biggie, a bit uglier, but just curious.
  • Dallon426
  • Dallon426's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Tone Master
  • Posts: 205
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin Cubase 4 months 3 weeks ago #23607

I used Cubase 12, Artist edition on MS Windows 11. Mine doesn't look like that.
  • rose703
  • rose703's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Tone Master
  • Posts: 194
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin Cubase 4 months 3 weeks ago #23608

I'm on mac m1 in Rosetta... Perhaps that's why?
Although I've noticed that other plugins do that as well.... Strange previous plugins didn't.
  • Dallon426
  • Dallon426's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Tone Master
  • Posts: 205
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin Cubase 4 months 3 weeks ago #23609

May be the grey area is the space needed to expand the view over 100%?
  • fatherjacques
  • fatherjacques's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Tone King
  • Posts: 699
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin Cubase 4 months 3 weeks ago #23611

I understand that is a known issue in Cubase 12. Hopefully it will be addressed in the next Cubase update.
  • mike
  • mike's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2223
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin Cubase 4 months 2 days ago #23635

Yup, not just S-Gear, many others do this. Has been flagged by Steinberg as a known issue for the next update.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin Cubase 3 months 3 weeks ago #23646

This has been sorted in the latest update 12.0.30 released today!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin Cubase 2 months 1 week ago #23828

I had the same problem, I only just installed the program today. If you go up to the QC (Quick Controls) button top right corner of your DAW, turn it on and the quick controls appear, but your grey area disappears, turn QC off and the quick controls disappear but the grey area doesn't come back. I suspect its a bug in S-Gear (which incidentally I love !)
I haven't had it happen with any other software.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin Cubase 1 month 4 weeks ago #23876

I have heaps of Plugins, using Cubase Elements 12 and no plugin does this
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin Cubase 1 month 4 weeks ago #23883

Linz53 wrote:

I had the same problem, I only just installed the program today. If you go up to the QC (Quick Controls) button top right corner of your DAW, turn it on and the quick controls appear, but your grey area disappears, turn QC off and the quick controls disappear but the grey area doesn't come back. I suspect its a bug in S-Gear (which incidentally I love !)
I haven't had it happen with any other software.

Which version of Cubase 12? And on mac or Windows?
  • mike
  • mike's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2223
Last edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by mike.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin Cubase 1 month 4 weeks ago #23887

Hi Mike,
Cubase Artist 12.0.20
Winows 10
I am really enjoying this plugin, its always been difficult trying to get a good guitar sound from a plugin, very rarely get excited, but this is doing it !
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin Cubase 1 month 4 weeks ago #23888

Linz53 wrote:

Hi Mike,
Cubase Artist 12.0.20
Winows 10
I am really enjoying this plugin, its always been difficult trying to get a good guitar sound from a plugin, very rarely get excited, but this is doing it !

As suggested by Farag, 12.0.30 update should resolve :thumbs up:
Farag wrote:

This has been sorted in the latest update 12.0.30 released today!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Linz53
  • mike
  • mike's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2223
Last edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by mike.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Plugin Cubase 1 month 4 weeks ago #23889

Sorry, mean't to say everything is fine now, Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum