TOPIC: Cannot get Behringer U2 to start up in S-Gear

Cannot get Behringer U2 to start up in S-Gear 2 weeks 3 days ago #23054

I would appreciate any help I can get after a complete new windows installation I cannot get any sound in S-Gear. Possibly my Program files set up is incorrect. I have reinstalled Behringer U2 and S-Gear
[Windows 10
Program Files
Behringer 2902-x64_2.8.4/S-Gear VST/S-Gear2x64dll
Program Files
Scuffham Amps/S-Gear_VST/S_Gear2x64 dll
Program Files
S-Gear2/
FLX Comm 64.dll
FLX Core 64.dll
Licence
S-Gear/Application
S-Gear2x64dll
SonnusTuner 64.dll
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Cannot get Behringer U2 to start up in S-Gear 2 weeks 3 days ago #23055

Make sure that you have installed the ASIO driver specified by Behringer (which I recall is ASIO4ALL). The driver should appear in the device drop down menu in S-Gear Audio Settings.

It is not necessary to change any of the files in the S-Gear installation.

If you have problems, please drop me a message via support .
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimdene
  • mike
  • Administrator
Last edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by mike.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Cannot get Behringer U2 to start up in S-Gear 2 weeks 3 days ago #23056

Thank you Mike for the advice regarding ASIO 4 ALL. I have installed this but it would appear that I have a further problem, as I have a flickering on the power light on the Behringer starting up , then nothing and would like to take you up on the support message
Regards James
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Cannot get Behringer U2 to start up in S-Gear 1 week 4 days ago #23082

I wish to thank Mike and the staff for their patient replies. I have tried everything that I thought would remedy the non sound problem, and in frustration, loaded my previous failure, "as I thought at the time", Focusrite Scarlet Solo". I didn't take long before I realised. "Yes you all knew" I had the input an output selections in the wrong order. Thanks once again and I have found S-Gear selection number ninety, "Ambient Hall Overdrive" to be a great sound for playing along with "Piper to the end"
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds