• Page:

TOPIC: MSpectralDynamics = Hum Killer

MSpectralDynamics = Hum Killer 1 month 2 weeks ago #21811

I noticed the LE version was coming, but have my doubts as it said you can't access the Edit screen, which is where the Capture button is.
  • kierank
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

MSpectralDynamics = Hum Killer 1 month 5 hours ago #21858

I'm watching the weekly 1/2 price plugin list for Melda, and thought I'd try out MDynamicsMB which finishes being on sale this weekend. The 'Gate' section actually works just as well IMO to remove my noise/hum, and doesn't seem to get the same weird artefacts that MSpectralDynamics was getting when I didn't have the threshold/other settings quite right. It also has no additional latency, unlike MSpectralDynamics.

I then tried the standard MDynamics - it was good too, but I could hear more noise as the notes/chords decayed.

When it comes around, I definitely want to get MTremoloMB. I've found some awesome sounds in this.
  • kierank
  • Tone Master
Last edit: 1 month 4 hours ago by kierank.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

MSpectralDynamics = Hum Killer 1 month 4 minutes ago #21860

That's why its wise to try demos before buying ... every setup is different. The gate in S-Gear is one of the best I've heard and is quite transparent, so should work good enough for most guitars. I've got one single-coil that I use it with a germanium fuzz box, and the Melda plug-in works wonders for that. The Melda tremolo is great, as is their Leslie simulation.
www.johnplainsong.com
Newest album "Strange Tales" now available! S-Gear used throughout the production.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

MSpectralDynamics = Hum Killer 1 week 6 days ago #21929

Hello all!

If anyone is interested in the Melda MSpectralDynamics plugin, it is currently on sale for 50% off. AND...if you buy it from AudioDeluxe.com, they are taking an additional 15% off from the discounted price. So at 50% off, the plugin is $108.50 (US$) and with the additional 15% off, it comes to $92.22 US$. That is almost 60% off. They have it on the Melda website for 50% off, at $117 US$. Based on this price, it is even a BETTER deal, at AudioDeluxe.com.

www.audiodeluxe.com/products/meldaproduction-mspectraldynamics

FYI...I have no affiliation with Melda or AudioDeluxe, but I DO like getting things CHEAP!!!

t_b_o_t
The following user(s) said Thank You: glengood87
  • the_bear_over_there
  • Tone Star
Last edit: 1 week 6 days ago by the_bear_over_there.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

MSpectralDynamics = Hum Killer 1 week 6 days ago #21931

Thats a great price for a very versatile plug-in. Its great as a noise remove and hum killer as discussed here, but also a frequency ducker, a compressor, a expander-maximizer, a very flexible gate, and on and on. For the application discussed here (reducing noise in a guitar input signal) it really kicks arse.
www.johnplainsong.com
Newest album "Strange Tales" now available! S-Gear used throughout the production.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds