TOPIC: New Rme interface

New Rme interface 6 months 3 weeks ago #20742

I am curious if the Software is going to be machine locked to the RME device itself. Or will it just be a one time registration deal? In the instance that someone sells their RME interface will Mike also be transferring the software with the unit? Hmm?
  • Dallon426
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

New Rme interface 6 months 3 weeks ago #20745

Dallon426 wrote:

I am curious if the Software is going to be machine locked to the RME device itself. Or will it just be a one time registration deal? In the instance that someone sells their RME interface will Mike also be transferring the software with the unit? Hmm?

The products are simply bundled together (for North and South American customers). Therefore still two separate products and the S-Gear EULA no different.

Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dallon426
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

New Rme interface 6 months 3 weeks ago #20746

Right now I have no intention of changing my audio interface, even though RME is one of my future decisions. But what about customers in Europe? In my case I am indifferent because I already have s-gear, but if in the future if I upgrade to RMe I would be doing so in the future of s-gear 3. maybe looking too much in the future ... hahaha

Pd: I understand that there is no plausible difference between using an RME and an apogee duet or other interface with the audio behavior theme with s-gear
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

New Rme interface 6 months 3 weeks ago #20747

Jordi wrote:

Right now I have no intention of changing my audio interface, even though RME is one of my future decisions. But what about customers in Europe?

That would be a decision for the European distributors. We would love to see the bundle made global.

Mike
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds