TOPIC: Hardware HOST

Hardware HOST 2 weeks 3 days ago #19035

Hey!
www.smproaudio.com/index.php/en/products...hine#hi-res-pictures
Anyone knows if it's work with s-gear?
Is there any other hardware to load vst and standalone software?
  • BrunoMariano
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Hardware HOST 2 weeks 3 days ago #19038

BrunoMariano wrote:

Hey!
www.smproaudio.com/index.php/en/products...hine#hi-res-pictures
Anyone knows if it's work with s-gear?
Is there any other hardware to load vst and standalone software?
There"ve been a couple, IIRC; neither worked with S-Gear, due to licensing problems, as I understand it. The one you posted is made with computer hardware from 2003 or even older. Not a good investment by today's standards.

BTW, are you related to Torcuato Mariano? He's one of my Smooth Jazz guitar player heros.
Last edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by LtKojak.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Hardware HOST 2 weeks 2 days ago #19042

Just used it as an exemple.

Not that I know of, but it's possible. According to the folklore of my family, the original Mariano was an Italian peddler. As Torcuato Mariano is Argentine and I am Brazilian from the south of Brazil, close to Argentina, it may be that we have common ancestors.
  • BrunoMariano
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Hardware HOST 2 weeks 2 days ago #19043

BrunoMariano wrote:

Just used it as an exemple.

Not that I know of, but it's possible. According to the folklore of my family, the original Mariano was an Italian peddler. As Torcuato Mariano is Argentine and I am Brazilian from the south of Brazil, close to Argentina, it may be that we have common ancestors.
Torcuato Mariano was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in 1963, but in 1970 but his family moved to Brazil when he was barely seven years old, hence his whole musical career, from learning to play guitar to become the recording and touring artists he actually is, it was made in Brazil, where he still resides to this day. That's why I consider him a Brazilian born abroad. ;)

My Italian great, great grandfather was too a peddler from Catanzaro, Calabria. Funny how we have this thing in common. ;)

So, Bruno, you're a gaùcho, isn't it?
Last edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by LtKojak.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Hardware HOST 1 week 4 days ago #19070

Nice! A little background history, huh?
  • TimProdigy
  • Tone Seeker
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Hardware HOST 1 week 4 days ago #19071

Fala ai Bruno! Sou Chileno mas me criei em Campinas, Sao Paulo, onde morei desde um ano de idade ate meus 14, escutando Titas, Barao Vermelho, Paralamas, Bossa nova, Tropicalia, etc.

Ate mais...
  • asintoras
  • Tone Master
My instrumental EP: doctor7.bandcamp.com/album/political-rollercoaster
My other EP with songs: doctor7.bandcamp.com/album/three-ways-of-telling-a-story
I am an artist endorsed by Kinman pickups.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Hardware HOST 1 week 2 days ago #19077

Yes, Gaúcho is how we call people from Rio Grande do Sul (southern state of Brazil) and some regions of Uruguay and Argentina. I do not particularly identify myself with the Gaucho stereotype, but rather, it is a regional denomination.
I googled my surname and Calabria and I discovered that there is a Jewish community in Calabria that states that several Jews fled to the Americas, especially in the times of the Inquisition and WW2. My father often says that the original Mariano was also a Jew and and we descended from illegitimate children he had with a native american, refered as a "Bugra" (Term used by the Jesuits to designate natives not practicing Catholicism). The other branch of his (and my) family are mainly Portuguese and Turkish.It's a complete is a complete ethnic soup. My mother's family is basically Portuguese and maybe unconfirmed Polish. As most of the family on both sides was farmers, small traders and fishermen, there is no very precise record.
  • BrunoMariano
  • Tone Master
Last edit: 1 week 2 days ago by BrunoMariano.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Hardware HOST 1 week 2 days ago #19078

BrunoMariano wrote:

Yes, Gaúcho is how we call people from Rio Grande do Sul (southern state of Brazil) and some regions of Uruguay and Argentina. I do not particularly identify myself with the Gaucho stereotype, but rather, it is a regional denomination.
I googled my surname and Calabria and I discovered that there is a Jewish community in Calabria that states that several Jews fled to the Americas, especially in the times of the Inquisition and WW2. My father often says that the original Mariano was also a Jew and and we descended from illegitimate children he had with a native american, refered as a "Bugra" (Term used by the Jesuits to designate natives not practicing Catholicism). The other branch of his (and my) family are mainly Portuguese and Turkish.It's a complete is a complete ethnic soup. My mother's family is basically Portuguese and maybe unconfirmed Polish. As most of the family on both sides was farmers, small traders and fishermen, there is no very precise record.
Great. Family tree research is always fascinating. ;)

Yours very truly,
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds