• Page:

TOPIC: Not sure which route to take.

Not sure which route to take. 1 week 2 days ago #18785

humbuckr wrote:

Sounds like you've had good results with the 1010. I too have one of these working (mostly) with S-Gear. the issue I have occurs when switching between presets. the volume setting on the expression pedal is not initially captured bvy S-gear. Example - If i am on preset 2 and lower the volume to 0, then swtich to preset 1 - S-Gear doesn't preserve the 0 volume level for preset 1 until I manually push the pedal again.

I must be missing something simple. ideas?

Thanks

No, S-GEAR doesn't re-apply the controller settings between preset changes. I expect that some Midi foot controllers can be programmed to do this.

Mike
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Not sure which route to take. 5 days 1 hour ago #18797

Mr-ES335 stated:

"asintoras,

My apologies...missed that...so, he should use S-Gear as a plug-in then.

Digital hardware mixing consoles provide a "snapshot" functionality. Scenes and snapshots are synonymous terms in this regard. I call up a preset in S-Gear and then create a scene that will re-call that preset. I do this each and every preset that I need to re-call.

I hope that this all makes sense?

PS: Have a look at this posting: New SAC Rig"

Very nice rig! Thanks for sharing the details.
Dave

"There's nothing wrong with you that a good shuffle boogie won't cure"
Last edit: 5 days 1 hour ago by DC42.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Not sure which route to take. 4 days 22 hours ago #18799

I followed the SCA rig link and it mentions Show Control. Is this what you are referring to as a way to manage scenes?

If so, does the scene change cause the settings (e.g. volume) from the FCB1010 to be re-synced with S-Gear?

thanks
Carl
Humbuckr
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds