TOPIC: Sknote pedals

Sknote pedals 3 weeks 4 days ago #19693

like any of you is interested to know that sknote has concentrated on releasing different recreations of pedals. They can be purchased individually or in a bundle. there is no demo option, which does not
I have been able to prove it. If someone has the opportunity to try them, I will be attentive to your comments and opinions. I have a couple of plugins of his and do not leave indifferent but these I do not know, but it is another option for our perfection of tone.

www.sknoteaudio.com/wp/index.php/2018/11...ssmix-pedals-series/
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Sknote pedals 3 weeks 4 days ago #19695

I bought the Sweet Honey Overdrive but wasn't terribly impressed. I also have a slew of BJFE/Mad Prof/Bearfoot (all 3 companies are essentially Bjorn Juhl's designs) pedals, and this attempted emulation didn't have the magic which they bring. On some other popular sites, there's been a quiet but noticeable uprising against the company for their harsh and condescending attitude toward their customers and unwillingness to accept feedback about their products or protocols.

Regarding their sound, I've listened to most of those pedals, via audio demos, and feel that each one appears to be set with an internal mix knob no higher than 80%, that is to say that there's always an unusually high amount of the source guitar tone in the pedal's output, or so the ears perceive. With their hardware counterparts, their tone is transformed into something undeniably distinct from the original guitar tone. These plugins never get there.

That's a shame because I love the Honey Overdrive (and its various inspirations under other names), and was excited to have it captured in digital form, but it will likely sit without being used and I don't imagine buying another similar plugin, though I'll keep listening to demos.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Sknote pedals 3 weeks 4 days ago #19697

Thank you for the response, I thought if someone would have tried it I would describe it as uaooh !! But, as far as I understand, there are other emulated pedals that may give a better result, I tried some peals of fx bias, but the abundance does not make the quality. We hope that in the future s-gear you have something to offer with the pedal theme, although I think it will be a very long term considering the merriity of Mike when it comes to removing products and updates. So far, we will use some peterick bookstores in the world of nebula, although it is not very good to play in real time due to latency. But not all maybe, or if in the future, who knows.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Sknote pedals 2 weeks 1 day ago #19720

I don't know about the pedals but I bought the Sknote "TwinR" and "Deluxe1" ampsims. I must say I think these sound pretty awesome. Among the top tier of Fender ampsims according to me. I've had some email contact with the company and my questions has been answered quickly and thoroughly and the one suggestion I've made has been taken well.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Sknote pedals 2 weeks 15 hours ago #19721

klinge wrote:

I don't know about the pedals but I bought the Sknote "TwinR" and "Deluxe1" ampsims. I must say I think these sound pretty awesome. Among the top tier of Fender ampsims according to me. I've had some email contact with the company and my questions has been answered quickly and thoroughly and the one suggestion I've made has been taken well.

Do you feel that the product itself is much more realistic than what its demos show? I just didn't hear anything that blew my hair back in any of the samples I heard. Perhaps it's a bit different in the real world.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds