• Page:

TOPIC: Anything new for the holidays?

Anything new for the holidays? 4 months 3 weeks ago #25074

asintoras wrote:

This is fantastic news!
@Mike: how do I connect my volume pedal to work?

I also suggest this: https://www.audiofront.net/MIDIExpression.php

I have 2 of them! They're great, they handle switches and pedals flawlessly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike, fatherjacques, asintoras
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by tonycore.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Anything new for the holidays? 4 months 2 weeks ago #25078

I can really recommend the Ampero Control Pedal. The switches can be freely configured using a smartphone app and stored in different banks. An EV-5 or Nektar pedal works great on the EXP input, which I use to adjust the volume and gain on the S-Gear amp. Here too, the controller data can be set with a value range and various control curves. MIDI commands are sent via Bluetooth, USB and conventional MIDI in/out sockets.

www.hotoneaudio.com/products/controlers/Ampero%20Control
The following user(s) said Thank You: livio.minera@gmail.com
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Anything new for the holidays? 4 months 2 weeks ago #25079

Chase bliss bought a company (or maybe just the technology) that made expression rollers. I remeber those from years ago and I found them guite nice back then. Apparently now you can buy it as a chase bliss pedal: www.chasebliss.eu/shoputility/p/exp
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatherjacques
  • tanarur
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Anything new for the holidays? 4 months 2 weeks ago #25081

mike wrote:

asintoras wrote:

@Mike: how do I connect my volume pedal to work?

Probably you need a Midi expression pedal. I have a very old Roland EV-5, which plugs into the expression pedal jack on my Midi Foot Controller. There are other options out there too, Lehle recently launched very nice USB volume and expression pedals, there are cheaper pedals to be found too.

I posted a homebrew hack in this thread for those who are not afraid of a bit of soldering. This makes my Roland EV-5 available in Reaper or as a MIDI device with a couple of drivers.
Previously, I have used an old Line6 X3 live pedal board or even the small gigbag sized Boss GT-1 when I needed a wah pedal as a MIDI device.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds