TOPIC: S-Gear v3.0 is now available

S-Gear v3.0 is now available 6 days 7 hours ago #23922

The best amp sim even got better! Thank you very much for the drive thru pedal, it adds a nice color to every amp, and I really look forward to try this out in detail.
Regarding pedals I'd love to have a compressor, a EQ (like Boss GE-7), and some kind of (auto)-wah pedal that is controllable via MIDI.

Thanks again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike, soundog
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

S-Gear v3.0 is now available 5 days 1 hour ago #23923

Compressor for funk etc (I don’t use one often but it’s certainly useful to have access to) one. It’d be cool if it had a mix option so you can blend the compressed and uncompressed signal.

An octave would also be nice-to-have.

More drive pedals with different characters would also be cool (though I confess I haven’t explored the range of what’s possible with the existing one). I tend towards bluesbreaker.

Fuzz and univibe would also be cool.

I am a recent convert to amp sims. I have tried a few and I find S-Gear absolutely brilliant and I’m very grateful for how good the presets are. The manual is also really thoughtfully put together. There’s a lifetime of exploring just in S-Gear 3.

Thanks for your work.

M
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

S-Gear v3.0 is now available 1 day 16 hours ago #23944

Another great update - thanks Mike. I especially appreciate that all the core stuff still works the same way while accommodating the new functionality we got in the last few updates.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

S-Gear v3.0 is now available 18 hours 13 minutes ago #23946

I've been using S-Gear for years and have been able to avoid buying pedals. thanks Mike.
I have been using S-Gear in hosted in Ableton to add VST pedal support but would prefer to simplify the rig and just use the S-Gear app. here's my list of go to pedal categories (no specific versions)

Great to see support for pedals in 3.0.2. Here's my wishlist:

1. Octaver - basic pitch shift
2. Univibe - add tremolo to any amp
3. EQ
4. Reverb like Valhalla (they have a cool / free VST)
5. Stereo Expander (I like Wider)

Are you planning on providing an SDK for plugin devs to use to support S-Gear?
  • humbuckr
  • Tone Master
Humbuckr
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds