TOPIC: Ambient Preset Pack from Artur Tadevosyan

Ambient Preset Pack from Artur Tadevosyan 3 weeks 2 days ago #21029

Our good friend Artur has made available a free Bank of ambient Presets for S-Gear v2.9.

Listen to the demo track posted on the home page.

You can download the S-Gear Bank from the extras page.

These Presets are quite different to anything currently included in the Factory Presets, they demonstrate some of the ambient effects that can be achieved with RoomThing. Artur has also used the parallel rack facility to push the range of tones available from the amps, sometimes mixing in a DI amp sound. The results are superb. If you like creating big moody sound-scapes then this Bank is for you!

Try Ambient #3, play an open chord and click the 'Hold' button on the second RoomThing. Improvise!
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatherjacques, orda3000, operandx, elambo, Mitchcaster33, asintoras, ryentzer, klinge, rep_techy
  • mike
  • Administrator
Last edit: 3 weeks 2 days ago by mike.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Ambient Preset Pack from Artur Tadevosyan 3 weeks 1 day ago #21040

Great prestes! Thanks
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone Master
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Ambient Preset Pack from Artur Tadevosyan 3 weeks 1 day ago #21043

Hi, I haven't installed V 2.9 yet. Is it possible to import this bank into V 2.7? Apparently the banks are full by default and can't be edited i.e.switched out. I have been thru the manual and searched the forum and it looks like I have to install V 2.9, yes?
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Ambient Preset Pack from Artur Tadevosyan 2 weeks 5 days ago #21052

fusejaz wrote:

Hi, I haven't installed V 2.9 yet. Is it possible to import this bank into V 2.7? Apparently the banks are full by default and can't be edited i.e.switched out. I have been thru the manual and searched the forum and it looks like I have to install V 2.9, yes?

Yes, you need S-Gear v2.9 to import this Bank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fusejaz
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Ambient Preset Pack from Artur Tadevosyan 2 weeks 4 days ago #21056

mike wrote:

fusejaz wrote:

Yes, you need S-Gear v2.9 to import this Bank.

You can then save them as single presets and import them in 2.7 one by one, right?
I'm tweaking some presets on my main computer with 2.9 and then import them on another with 2.7, no problems at all.
Regards
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Ambient Preset Pack from Artur Tadevosyan 2 weeks 4 days ago #21057

gueims wrote:

You can then save them as single presets and import them in 2.7 one by one, right?
I'm tweaking some presets on my main computer with 2.9 and then import them on another with 2.7, no problems at all.
Regards

Yes you can indeed do this.
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

Ambient Preset Pack from Artur Tadevosyan 2 weeks 4 days ago #21059

Thank you for clarifying the options!:)
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds