TOPIC: See you in Mannheim!

See you in Mannheim! 2 years 2 weeks ago #16719

Guitar Summit is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Mannheim, Germany.

www.guitarsummit.de . We’re exhibiting at the show. You can find us on the second floor, stand 210a.

We've put together two fantastic demo stations with what we consider to be some of the best gear currently available. Visit us and check out the super low latency Apogee Thunderbolt interface. Hear the excellent Lehle Sunday driver. Compare some top choice headphones including my favourite Beyer Dynamic DT 770s and DT 990s. Check out MidiDesigner on the iPAD as super flexible S-GEAR controller.

On the DAW station we are running Cubase with some example projects provided by Jon Symons of Sonic Drive Studios: www.facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio/

If you don’t yet own S-GEAR, we have a special EURO show deal for visitors!

Stop by, say hello, have fun!

Cheers,
Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: asintoras
  • mike
  • Administrator
Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by mike.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

See you in Mannheim! 2 years 2 weeks ago #16721

Too bad I am in Canada or I would go.

Jon Symons.is a very good guitarist and make very good demos too.

Good luck with the show. I wish you a lot of exposure .

Those Beyer dynamic DT headphones seem to have very good specs. Apogee new thunderbold interface are awesome. I use an ELEMENT 46 right now. As far as headphones I went to the AKG K712. Together they are the perfect couple for my guitar sound with S Gear ;)

Jacques
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone Master
Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by fatherjacques.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

See you in Mannheim! 2 years 2 weeks ago #16724

fatherjacques wrote:

Those Beyer dynamic DT headphones seem to have very good specs. Apogee new thunderbold interface are awesome. I use an ELEMENT 46 right now. As far as headphones I went to the AKG K712. Together they are the perfect couple for my guitar sound with S Gear ;)

Yes the Apogee is a stunning box. I got one on your recommendation. ;)

I've been using the open back DT 990's in my work for years and years and I love the natural bass and the detail in the mid-range. The DT 770's are a closed back and so add a little additional character in the bass but overall still a very reliable listen. It's a lot about what you are used to I think. We've also got some AT M50's with us, which I know are popular, they sound good too.

Mike
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

See you in Mannheim! 2 years 2 weeks ago #16725

You are right about what you are used to. I am an AKG man LOL!

The Apogee converters are very good for the bass and their Haedphones have something on the bass others don't have. Very good for guitar sounds without loosing the mids.

However I have been very curious about the Beyer DT 990 for years. May be one day....

I am sure many people will realize what they were missing not having S Gear :good job: :rock out:
  • fatherjacques
  • Tone Master
Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by fatherjacques.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

See you in Mannheim! 2 years 1 week ago #16824

So how was it Mike? We have seen a few photos on Facebook, but please tell us!
  • asintoras
  • Tone Master
My instrumental EP: doctor7.bandcamp.com/album/political-rollercoaster
My other EP with songs: doctor7.bandcamp.com/album/three-ways-of-telling-a-story
I am an artist endorsed by Kinman pickups.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

See you in Mannheim! 2 years 1 week ago #16832

I hope you'll write a report of the show in the newsletter. And some pictures would certainly not go to waste. ;)

Also... no updates for the show? What happened? :??:

Inquiring minds would like tio know. B)
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by LtKojak.
SIGN-IN TO REPLY

See you in Mannheim! 2 years 5 days ago #16854

Back from Mannheim and back to work !!!

The show was very enjoyable and it was especially good to meet and talk with so many S-GEAR users from Germany. Thank you to everyone who stopped by the stand :thumbs up:

Some photos have been posted on facebook, @ScuffhamAmps
www.facebook.com/ScuffhamAmps/

There were some 150 exhibitors at Guitar Summit, a large and diverse gathering of instrument makers and a good environment to handle and try out instruments. The show hall was not at all noisy (thanks to loud demo restrictions). There was a special room dedicated to amps for those that wanted loud!

I also enjoyed the city of Mannheim. Lots of interesting things to do aside from the show.

Anyone else who visited the show? What did you think?

Cheers,
Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: workingtitle, swaite
  • mike
  • Administrator
SIGN-IN TO REPLY
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds