State of the art software guitar amplification.
S-Gear is a collection of guitar amps, speaker cabinets and effects implemented in software for use with your computer, Windows PC or MAC.
The sound of a boutique tube amp,
turned up loud!
Flexible Drag & Drop Effects Rack.
S-Gear features a flexible effects rack and four different rack processing units. Drag & drop rack units to change the processing order in your rack.
Boutique design expertise.
If you've never tried S-Gear you are missing out on a great experience. All the amps and effects are carefully designed by Mike Scuffham (former product designer for Marshall Amplification, and veteran of hardware electronic product design). You may come across products boasting high numbers of amps and effects, but the Scuffham approach is to give you only the best. We want you to achieve the best possible sounds with the minimum of hassle. Read more about our approach to modelling classic guitar amp electronic circuits.
15 day fully featured trial.
Head over to the download page and install the software. You get 15 days to demo the full product, after which we are sure you will agree that S-Gear is a must-have tool for any discerning guitarist.
Plug-in formats (MAC):
- AudioUnit, VST3.5 (32 and 64bit), AAX (ProTools 10 32bit)
Plug-in formats (PC):
- VST2.4 (32 and 64bit), AAX (ProTools 10 32bit)
Supported sample rates:
- 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz
- Mono in - Mono out
- Mono in - Stereo out
- Stereo in - Stereo out
(with mono processing through guitar amp)
- Software based licensing system (no usb dongle required).
- Simple online activation.
- Offline activation supported for machines not connected to the internet.
- Two simultaneous activations are allowed with each standard S-Gear license.
- Ability to move licenses between machines.
Supported Operating Systems (Standalone App):
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- MAC OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
- Intel Pentium 4 class processor 2.0GHz, 2GB RAM, 60MB Free disk space.
Standalone Application Audio interface:
- A full duplex audio interface driver is required.
- ASIO compatible driver required on Windows.
- CoreAudio compatible driver required on MAC OS-X
Host software for S-Gear plug-in:
- AU Plugin requires an AU compatible host running on a supported MAC OS X platform.
- VST3 plugin requires a VST3 compatible host running on a supported MAC OS X platform.
- VST plugin requires a VST compatible host running on a supported Windows platform.
- AAX plugin requires ProTools 10 running on a ProTools approved operating system.